In-Person Event Meets:
- 02/04: 10:30-3:00
- 02/05: 10:30-3:00
Wouldn’t it be amazing to make the things you love? To have the skills to pick fabrics, understand patterns, and bring your dream designs to life? Many would love to sew, but few push through past their first or second project. Some don’t even start at all!
Don’t worry – it’s not you! We know you need the information and tools presented in a way that’s simple and makes sense.
You want to sew, but:
- You need to know where to begin
- You’re unsure of what a good “starter” project might be
- The mechanics of sewing machines feel unfamiliar
- Everything you think you know blurs together
- You’ve heard certain techniques can be intimidating
Join us for two full days of common-sense sewing education for complete beginners! Not only will you leave with the confidence and skills to continue on your sewing journey, but you’ll also leave with four completed projects! Projects you sewed.
- Day 1: Make a pin cushion and tote bag
- Day 2: Make a pillow cover with a button back, and a zippered pouch
All supplies to sew your projects are included!
What to bring: Bring a brown bag lunch and your favorite reusable water bottle.
Supplies you provide: Bring your sewing machine if you like, or reserve a classroom machine by asking prior to the event.
Instructor: Maggie & Kali
CLASS FULL? Join the waitlist!
NOTE: If you're unable to attend a class you've registered for, you must notify us at least 72 hours before the first session. Cancelations with fewer than 72 hours' notice will not be issued a refund or credit. By registering for this class, you are agreeing to abide by our class policies.